Recent winds buffeted our plane quite a bit, so we found the need to make minor repairs and reinforce the ailerons. Paul started work on the starboard side.
I straightened out the sheet metal while Ollie made some additional brackets.
Meanwhile, Bob Cox cut some stainless threaded rod to secure the brackets. He, Paul, and I worked together on this.
After all repairs were made, we felt the ailerons would stay put. They were very strong when tested. This finishes up our work for the year so we put up a few Christmas decorations.
Wishing the best to all of you!
Have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!